Wednesday, September 17, 2008

We Miss You Guys!!!








Talk about being spoiled! Adison LOVED having his aunts and mamaw in over the weekend this past weeked. I've been meaning to get these pictures up before now, but Adison pretty much dictates what I get done! This morning he's letting me update the blog while he plays on his little gym on the floor. He's getting so big, so fast. He's cooing and kicking like a mad man this morning. I can't believe he's almost 6 weeks old. I'll post some pictures (hopefully) on Friday so everyone can see a shot of him at 6 weeks. The first picture is of my mom, my sister Tracy, me holding Adison, and my sister Amy. It was so nice having them here. They got in around noon on Friday and we went to Chappy's Deli for lunch...Adison went along on this trip. Saturday morning we were able to take my mom out for her birthday just us girls while Daddy spent some good quality time with Adison napping on the couch! :) Well...Adison is cooing my name...
Adison misses you guys and we can't wait to see you again soon. He's excited about meeting his cousins!



No comments: